You can help Corktown Health Center in many ways. We need the input of the community to help shape additional programs and services at the health center and we need financial support to make them a reality. As we develop, we’ll be updating our website, Facebook and Twitter with ways to become more involved. We’ll also be sending out information about upcoming events and special programs on our email list, so please consider signing up.
In the coming weeks, we will be hosting a series of informal gatherings to welcome people to the health center and meet our medical staff. In addition, we are planning a series of stakeholder meetings to discuss how we can refine our medical services to address the unique needs of specific populations.
Make a Contribution
- Set up a recurring monthly donation or make a one-time donation on our website.
- If you are a member of a civic group, church, fraternity/sorority or an LGBTQ group of any kind, consider hosting a fundraiser or making a gift from the organization.
- Sponsor one of our new examination rooms with the naming rights for yourself or your group.
- Make a one-time gift to acknowledge a birthday, wedding, anniversary, or other event.
Inform your Friends and Colleagues
- Share our website with others in your network.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share our posts with your network.
Have Ideas or Feedback?
Share your thoughts through our feedback form. Whether you have something to share with us about a recent visit, or you have a new idea, we want to hear from you.
Join a Cancer Action Council
Detroit HealthLink for Equity in Cancer Care is looking for cancer survivors, cancer caregivers and cancer advocates from the LGBTQ community to serve on Cancer Action Councils (CACs), beginning October 2017. Sharing your experiences and knowledge about cancer can help improve the lives of patients, survivors, and caregivers in LGBTQ communities. Read more information here, or download the flyer.